Our company more than 15 years specializes in the manufacture and construction of wooden houses. We have extensive experience in the field of woodworking and designing houses from round logs.
· Our production uses high-tech modern equipment that allows us to produce up to 500m3 of high-quality products per month. All finished products undergo rigorous control at each stage.
· We perform a full cycle of woodworking processes, starting from raw material preparation and ending with shipment of finished products.
· We produce round logs / dry round logs; Profiled bar / dry profiled bar; Sawn timber / dry lumber.
· Drying of logs is carried out in a unique drying chamber, qualitatively and quickly drying the log to transport humidity of 18%.
Advantages of houses from round logs
· The ideal shape of the walls. Due to the special selection of wood and professional processing, the rounded log has the right shape and diameter. In addition, the walls look so aesthetic that they do not require additional exterior finishing.
· Minimum construction time. Mechanized production of logs allows to achieve the exact shape of finished products, which greatly facilitates the assembly of the house, thereby reducing the construction period.
· Price and quality. Round logs are an affordable material, and in combination with the highest quality and environmental friendliness - a house made of rounded logs is the most profitable investment.
· Comfortable accommodation. Excellent insulation properties, ecological compatibility of materials and use of coniferous species - beneficial for human health, make living in a wooden house as comfortable as possible.
What kind of wood do we use for the construction of wooden houses
When building wooden houses from round logs, we use coniferous trees such as: pine, Siberian cedar, larch, which are considered to be the best for comfortable living and, in addition, have healing properties:
· Pine has a lot of advantages. Light and dry wood, excellent texture, ability to store and retain heat make pine the best option for building a house or a bath.
· Siberian cedar is a valuable and rare tree with wood, which creates an optimal microclimate in the room.
· Larch - has a dense texture and a bright pattern. It is known for its durability and can last up to 300 years.